Tata Institute of Social Sciences has announced the TISS Counsellor Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/05/2020. Notification is out or 11 posts such as Counsellor, and Project Assistant for iCALL Psychosocial Help Line. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 09/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Counsellor & Project Assistant
Post Date: 06/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 11
Important Dates for TISS Counsellor Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||05/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||09/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of TISS Counsellor Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Counsellor (Part-Time)||08 to 10|
|2||Programme Assistant (Part-Time)||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Counsellor (Part-Time)||1000 per shift of four hours (48-64 hours per month)|
|2||Programme Assistant (Part-Time)||20,000/-|
1. Counsellor (Part-Time):
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree in Counselling or Clinical Psychology from a UGC recognized university.
- Have relevant counseling experience of a minimum a year (preferably includes telephone counseling).
- Have sound knowledge of therapeutic process skills and psychotherapy.
- Speak English, Hindi and at least one regional language fluently and possess good writing skills in English.
- Be skilled in the use of computers for the purpose of documentation, data analysis and email-based counseling.
- Be willing to work for the duration of 08 months
- Be willing to work in shifts on a weekly rotational basis.
2. Programme Assistant (Part-Time):
- Candidates have a post-graduate degree in psychology (counseling/clinical specialization) from a UGC recognized university.
- Candidates have experience of working in the area of mental health.
- Candidates have at least 02 years of experience as a researcher working with primary data.
- Be extremely fluent in reading and writing in Hindi as well as English.
- Candidates should possess academic writing skills.
- Be willing to work for the duration of 08 months.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for TISS Counsellor Recruitment:
Eligible candidates may send their resume to [email protected] with a subject line Application or the Post of “Counselor” or “Programme Assistant” (whichever is applicable)