Tata Institute of Social Sciences has announced the TISS Counsellor Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/02/2020. Notification is out for 04 Counsellor posts in Mumbai. Eligible candidates send the application before 28/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. Candidates shall be required to be based permanently in Mumbai for the tenure of their contract. Preference shall be given to candidates based in Mumbai presently. The position is for the initial period of one year and will be extended depending on performance.
Name of the Post: Counsellor
Post Date: 15/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for TISS Counsellor Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||15/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||28/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of TISS Counsellor Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Answering calls, chats and emails, maintaining records, monthly reports of the calls, emails and chats attended on the helpline.
- Being proactive in carrying out publicity and outreach activities for the promotion of the helpline.
- Design training modules and workshops for academic, government and corporate institutions.
- Deliver talks, conduct training, and workshops on topics related to counselling, mental health and psychosocial well-being.
- Write newsletters, fliers, blogs and articles on to help sensitize laypeople regarding mental health.
- Develop case studies, research papers and other works of academic writing on iCALL’s work.
- Counsellor: 25,000/- to 27,000/- per month.
- Candidates possess a Master’s Degree in Counselling or Clinical Psychology.
- Candidates have relevant experience of a minimum of 01 year.
- Speak English and Hindi and at least one regional language fluently and possess good writing skills in English.
- Be skilled in the use of computers for the purpose of documentation, data analysis and email-based counselling.
- Be willing to commit for a duration at least a year.
- Have sound knowledge of therapeutic process skills and psychotherapy.
- Be willing to work in shifts on a weekly rotational basis.
- Be willing to travel within Mumbai and to different parts of the country to conduct outreach, training, and workshops.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for TISS Counsellor Recruitment:
Candidates may send their résumé to [email protected] with a subject line Application for the post of Counsellor.