Translational Health Science and Technology Institute has announced the THSTI Technical Manager Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 03 posts such as Technical Manager (Bioassay Lab) & Senior Technical Officer in Faridabad. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/04/2020 to 18/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Manager (Bioassay Lab) & Senior Technical Officer
Post Date: 16/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for THSTI Technical Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||30/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||18/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of THSTI Technical Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Speciality||No. of Posts|
|1||Technical Manager (Bioassay Lab)||01|
|2||Senior Technical Officer||02|
|S.No.||Name of the Speciality||Pay Scale|
|1||Technical Manager (Bioassay Lab)||1,00,000/-|
|2||Senior Technical Officer||85,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Speciality||Age Limit|
|1||Technical Manager (Bioassay Lab)||40 years|
|2||Senior Technical Officer||35 years|
1.Technical Manager (Bioassay Lab):
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate degree with 07 years of experience in G LP / NABL-accredited biology laboratories with extensive experience in the establishment of assays such as ELISA, genotyping, serotyping, qRT -PCR.
- Hands-on experience in validation of assays, quality control and quality assurance processes for accreditation.
- Sound knowledge of regulatory processes for assays used in diagnostics and vaccine development.
Knowledge and experience in Microbiology, Virology, Molecular biology and animal cell culture.
2. Senior Technical Officer:
Candidates should be completed Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences / Chemical Sciences / Pharmaceutical Sciences / Computer Science / Information Technology Engineering or in the relevant area with 05 years of experience in the relevant field
- The selection will be based on Interview.
- The interview will be held only through video conferencing / teleconferencing.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for THSTI Technical Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application is available on the official THSTI website: www.thsti.res.in
- Online registration starts from 30/04/2020 to 18/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.