Translational Health Science and Technology Institute has announced the THSTI Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 04 posts such as Technical Research Associate & Project Associate in Faridabad. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/05/2020 to 27/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Associate & Project Associate
Post Date: 16/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for THSTI Research Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||15/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of THSTI Research Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Speciality||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Speciality||Pay Scale|
|S.No.||Name of the Speciality||Age Limit|
|1||Research Associate-I||40 years|
|2||Project Associate-I||35 years|
|3||Research Assistant-II||32 years|
|4||Project Associate-II||35 years|
1. Research Associate-I:
- Candidates should be completed Ph.D. / MD in any branch of Life Sciences from a recognized laboratory / Institution / University, with at least 1 publication in peer-reviewed journals
- Candidates having 3 years of research experience after M.Sc / MVSc / M.Tech with at least one research paper SCI journal.
2. Project Associate-I:
Candidates should be completed a Master’s degree in Biotechnology / Microbiology / Biochemistry or any other branches of Life sciences from a recognized university or equivalent.
3. Research Assistant-II:
Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s degree Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Life Sciences or equivalent grade with at least 3 years of work experience or Masters degree in Biochemistry / Life Sciences / Biotechnology.
4. Project Associate-II:
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc in Mathematics with atleast 2 years of research experience.
- Experience in the field of mathematical modeling of biological systems.
- Experience in the field of systems biology.
- The selection will be based on Interview.
- The interview will be held only through video conferencing / teleconferencing.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for THSTI Research Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application is available on the official THSTI website: www.thsti.res.in
- Online registration starts from 15/05/2020 to 27/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.