Translational Health Science and Technology Institute has announced the THSTI Lab Technician Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/05/2020. Notification is out for 15 posts such as Junior Resident, Research Officer, Study Nurse, Lab Technician & Messenger Boy in Faridabad. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22/05/2020 to 31/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Resident, Research Officer, Study Nurse, Lab Technician & Messenger Boy
Post Date: 15/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 15
Important Dates for THSTI Lab Technician Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||22/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of THSTI Lab Technician Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Speciality||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Resident (Clinical)||01|
|4||Lab Technician (Field and Clinical)||06|
|S.No.||Name of the Speciality||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Resident (Clinical)||70,000|
|4||Lab Technician (Field and Clinical)||22,000|
|S.No.||Name of the Speciality||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Resident (Clinical)||35 years|
|2||Research Officer||40 years|
|3||Study Nurse||30 years|
|4||Lab Technician (Field and Clinical)||30 years|
|5||Messenger Boy||30 years|
1. Junior Resident (Clinical):
Candidates should be completed MBBS degree (MCI accredited and recognized)
2. Research Officer:
- Candidates should be completed an MBBS degree from University recognized by MCI with at least 02 years of relevant clinical research experience after completing an internship.
- Candidates should be completed BDS / Physiotherapy / BAMS / BHMS / allied health sciences field with at least 4 years of relevant clinical research experience
- Experience in supervising a small team.
- Experience in data cleaning or central data monitoring.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite, particularly well versed with MS excel.
3. Study Nurse:
- Candidates should be completed XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (03 years course) plus Registration as “A” Grade Nurse (OR)
- Candidates should be completed BSc (Nursing) (OR)
- Nursing “A” Certificate with 3 years’ experience in hospital (OR)
- Nursing Assistant Class Ill & above from the Armed Forces.
4. Lab Technician (Field and Clinical):
- Candidates should be completed Standard 10th with a minimum of 03 years of experience in clinical / laboratory doing clinical research. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed Standard 12th with a minimum of 2-year experience in clinical / laboratory research work. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed Degree / Diploma in MLT. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed Degree / Diploma in clinical / laboratory research.
Experience in lab or clinical research work in a hospital.
5. Messenger Boy:
Candidates should be completed Standard 10th with a valid driving license.
Two-wheeler with a valid registration certificate.
- The selection will be based on Interview.
- The interview will be held only through video conferencing / teleconferencing.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for THSTI Lab Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application is available on the official THSTI website: www.thsti.res.in
- Online registration starts from 22/05/2020 to 31/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.