Tezpur University has announced the Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Research Assistant for the project “Historical Continuity and Cultural Connotations of the Mask Traditions of North East India” under the Project Director Prof. Joya Chakraborty, Department of Mass Communication and Journalism, Tezpur University. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 27/03/2020 in Tezpur. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
Post Date: 14/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Tezpur University Research Assistant Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of Tezpur University Research Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Read pertinent information on the cultural groups under study so as to develop an eye for the required cultural photography.
- Travel to field sites in Arunachal Pradesh, Assam and Sikkim according to the schedule for documentation work
- Capture, edit, the archive still and video images of the cultural sites, performances and interviews as per requirement.
- Design and compile data collected into reports and monographs.
- Research Assistant: 20,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 28 years.
Candidates should be completed Ph.D. / M.Phil. / Post Graduate in Social Science discipline with 55% marks. Research Experience in the field-based situation will be an added advantage.
- Advanced understanding of video editing / Print designing / 2D animation and motion graphics
- Software skills: Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After effects, Adobe Flash Professional, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Tezpur University Research Assistant Recruitment:
Candidates attend the interview with original and self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if any), any other testimonials and a copy of recent signed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the following venue:
Professor Joya Chakraborty, Project Director, Department of Mass Communication and Journalism, Tezpur University, Tezpur–784028, Assam
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Resident Engineer||27/03/2020 at 10.00 A.M|