Tezpur University has announced the Guest Faculty Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/01/2020. Notification is out for 02 Guest Faculty for the Spring Semester 2020 for the Department of Physics in Tezpur University, Assam. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 04/02/2020 in Assam. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Guest Faculty
Post Date: 20/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for Tezpur University Guest Faculty Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of the Tezpur University Guest Faculty Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Guest Faculty||02 (Electronics – 01, Open – 01)|
- Guest Faculty: 1,500 per lecture subject to a maximum of 50,000 per month.
Candidates should be completed first-class Master’s Degree in the concerned subject.
- Teaching, research, industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization;
- Papers presented at Conferences and / or published in refereed journals.
- A Ph.D. degree.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details for Tezpur University Guest Faculty Recruitment:
- Interested candidates are to register their names along with detailed biodata / CV (mentioning Name, Father / Mother / Spouse Name, Permanent & Correspondence Address, Phone No., e-mail, Date of Birth, Caste, Sex, Detailed Educational Qualification from 10th standard onwards, Detailed Work Experience, Present Position (if working) with details of job nature, etc., by e-mail to the Head of the concerned department [email protected]
- The candidates will also be required to submit a signed copy of the detailed biodata / CV as stated above and a set of self-attested photocopies of all the supporting documents at the time of the interview.
Administration Building, Tezpur University, Tezpur - 784028
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Guest Faculty||04/02/2020 at 02.00 P.M.
Reporting Time: 01.30 P.M