Telangana High Court has released the Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023: Stenographer Posts notification on 12/05/2023. Online applications are accepted from eligible candidates to fill approximately 91 Stenographer Grade III vacancies in the High Court of Telangana. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 25/05/2023 to 15/06/2023. Candidates who wish to apply for the Telangana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 should read the eligibility details provided below to apply for the Stenographer post. Candidates can keep an eye on our Telangana High Court Recruitment page for the latest updates.
Name of the Post: Stenographer
Post Date: 12/05/2023
No of Vacancies: 91
Important Dates for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023: Stenographer Posts
Only online applications are accepted for Stenographer Posts. Candidates shall refer the given dates and apply online. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying for the Stenographer post. Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||25/05/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Application||15/06/2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Skill Test Date (Stenography English)||July 2023|
Vacancy Details of Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023: Stenographer Posts
Candidates interested in Telangana High Court Stenographer Posts might look at the total vacancy count in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
As shown in the table below, candidates who are appointed for the Stenographer posts will be paid a monthly salary. Other Allowances will be applicable as per the Rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Stenographer||32810 – 96890|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2023):
The following age requirements must be met by applicants to be eligible for the Stenographer position. According to government regulations, age relaxations are allowed.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Stenographer||18 to 34 years|
Age relaxation is available for candidates from the BC, SC, ST, and EWS categories. Candidates who fall under this group may look up the age relaxation.
- BC / SC / ST / EWS: 05 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
- Candidates must possess any Graduate Degree from a recognized University.
- Must have passed Typewriting Higher Grade (45 W.P.M.).
- Must have knowledge in computer operations.
The following criteria will be used for the selection process.
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
Candidates must use online payment to submit their application fees. See the table below for category-specific fee amounts.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||OC / BC||600 /-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS||400/-|
How to Apply for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023: Stenographer Posts
- Apply online by visiting the Telangana High Court website www.tshc.gov.in
- Online registration starts on 25/05/2023.
- Click on ->”Recruitment” ->Apply Online.
- Click on the apply online button next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Fill in the online form with the correct details.
- Verify the given details once before submission.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application for further requirements.