Telangana High Court has released the Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023: Office Subordinate Posts notification on 02/01/2023. Online applications are invited from eligible Telangana candidates for filling up approximately 1226 Office Subordinate Vacancies in Telangana Judicial Ministerial Service. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/01/2023 to 31/01/2023. Candidates who wish to apply for the posts are advised to go through the details given below. The online exam will commence on March 2023. Examinees can visit our page for the most up-to-date information on the Telangana High Court notification.
Name of the Post: Office Subordinate
Post Date: 02/01/2023
No of Vacancies: 1226
Important Dates for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023: Office Subordinate Posts
Applications are Invited online for Office Subordinate posts. Candidates can refer to the below table and apply online on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying. Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||11/01/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Application||31/01/2023|
|Download Hall Ticket||15/02/2023|
|Exam Date||March 2023|
Vacancy Details of Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023: Office Subordinate Posts
Interested candidates can check the Telangana High Court Office Subordinate vacancies in the below table. The vacancy details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Candidates selected for the Office Subordinate appointment will receive a monthly salary as mentioned in the below table. Other Allowances will be applicable as per the Rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Office Subordinate||19000 – 58850|
A candidate applying for the Office Subordinate post must have attained the following age limit. Age relaxation is admissible as per the rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Office Subordinate||18 to 34 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for BC, SC, ST and EWS Candidates. Candidates belonging to this category can check the age relaxation.
- BC / SC / ST / EWS: 05 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
- Candidates must have passed 7th or 8th or 9th or 10th Standard.
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam
- Document Verification
Candidates must pay the application fee through Online Payment. Refer to the category-wise fee amount in the given table.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||OC / BC||600 /-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS||400/-|
How to Apply for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023: Office Subordinate Posts
- Apply online by visiting the Telangana High Court website: www.tshc.gov.in
- Online registration starts on 11/01/2023.
- Click on ->”Recruitment” ->Apply Online.
- Click on the apply online button next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Fill in the online form with the correct details.
- Verify the given details once before submission.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application for further requirements.