Telangana High Court has released the Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022: Junior Assistant, Typist, Stenographer & Copyist Posts notification on 03/03/2022. Online applications are invited from eligible Telangana candidates for filling up approximately 500 Vacancies (Direct recruitment) in Telangana Judicial Ministerial Service. Candidates who are residents of Telangana State can only apply. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03/03/2022 to 04/04/2022. Candidates who wish to apply for the posts are advised to go through the details given below.
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant, Typist, Stenographer & Copyist
Post Date: 03/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 500
Important Dates for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022: Junior Assistant, Typist, Stenographer & Copyist Posts
Applications are Invited online for various posts. Candidates can refer to the below table and apply online on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying. Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||03/03/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Application||04/04/2022 (11.59 PM)|
Vacancy Details of Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022: Junior Assistant, Typist, Stenographer & Copyist Posts
Interested candidates can check the vacancies in the below table. The category wise vacancy distribution is provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidates selected for the appointment will receive a monthly salary as mentioned in the below table. Other Allowances will be applicable as per the Rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Stenographer Grade-III||32810 – 96890|
|2||Junior Assistant||24280 – 72850|
|3||Typist||24280 – 72850|
|4||Field Assistant||24280 – 72850|
|5||Examiner||22900 – 69150|
|6||Copyist||22900 – 69150|
|7||Record Assistant||22240 – 67300|
|8||Process Server||22900 – 69150|
A candidate applying for the above post must have attained the following age limit. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Stenographer Grade-III||18 to 34 years|
|2||Junior Assistant||18 to 34 years|
|3||Typist||18 to 34 years|
|4||Field Assistant||18 to 34 years|
|5||Examiner||18 to 34 years|
|6||Copyist||18 to 34 years|
|7||Record Assistant||18 to 34 years|
|8||Process Server||18 to 34 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for BC, SC, ST and EWS Candidates. Candidates belonging to this category can check the age relaxation.
- BC / SC / ST / EWS: 05 years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having minimum 40% disability: 10 years
- Candidates must possess a Graduate Degree from a recognized University or Institution / Passed Intermediate examination.
- Stenographer: Must have passed Typewriting Higher Grade or equivalent.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
Candidates must pay the application fee through Online Payment. Refer the category wise fee amount in the given table.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||OC / BC||800 /-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS||400/-|
How to Apply for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022: Junior Assistant, Typist, Stenographer & Copyist Posts
- Apply online by visiting the Telangana High Court website: www.tshc.gov.in
- Online registration starts on 03/03/2022.
- Click on ->”Recruitment” ->Apply Online.
- Click on the apply online button next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Fill in the online form with the correct details.
- Verify the given details once before submission.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application for further requirements.