Telecommunications Consultants India Limited has released the TCIL Recruitment 2023: ICT Instructor Posts notification on 10/03/2023. There are currently 88 open vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 10/03/2023 to 18/03/2023. Check the TCIL current job vacancies on our page. Before submitting an online application, candidates are urged to carefully read the instructions, vacancy details, and other eligibility requirements. Please see the content below for further information. We have also provided a list of recent job vacancies on our page.
AAICLAS Recruitment 2023: Security Screener Posts, 400 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: ICT Instructor
Post Date: 10/03/2023
No of Vacancies: 88
Important Dates for TCIL Recruitment 2023: ICT Instructor Posts
Telecommunications Consultants India Limited recruits candidates for Engineering ICT Instructor jobs. The online application window is open from 10th March 2023. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. The application should be submitted on or before 18/03/2023.
|Start Date to Apply Online||10/03/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18/03/2023|
Vacancy details of TCIL Recruitment 2023: ICT Instructor Posts
Candidates can check the vacancies in the below table. We have provided the vacancies for ICT Instructor positions in the below table. Check the vacancies and apply accordingly. Candidates will be engaged on a contract basis for one year.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. The basic pay will be as mentioned in the table. Check the salary (Pay Scale) details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||ICT Instructor||10000 – 11000|
Candidates should satisfy the given age limit. The upper age limit for the ICT Instructor is as follows. Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PwD, XSM candidates is applicable as per the rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||ICT Instructor||18 to 55 years|
1. ICT Instructor
- Candidates should have completed Graduate in any discipline with one year PGDCA or
- Graduate in any discipline with one year Certificate / Diploma / Advance Diploma /PG Diploma in relevant fields or Polytechnic Diploma or
- Passed ‘O’ Level / A Level / B Level or higher level course of National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (DOEACC Society). or
- Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Degree with one of the compulsory subject of Computer Application / Science / Information technology or MCA / BCA / BSc. (IT) / B.E./B.Tech / M.Tech.
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam
No Application Fees
How to Apply for TCIL Recruitment 2023: ICT Instructor Posts
Candidates can follow the given steps and apply online.
- Apply online by visiting the TCIL official website www.tcil.net.in
- Click -> Careers ->Current Openings ->Apply Online.
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Fill in all the online forms with the correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee online / offline (if required).
- Print the Application form for future reference.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.