Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has announced the TANUVAS Field Officer Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 05 posts i.e. 01 Project Director, 01 Project Coordinator and 03 Field Officer on temporary basis in Tamil Nadu. Eligible candidates can send the application before 18/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Director, Project Coordinator & Field Officer
Post Date: 16/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TANUVAS Field Officer Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||18/07/2020|
|Online Interview Date||20/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of TANUVAS Field Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Level of Pay|
1. Project Director
- Candidates should have completed Master degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Food Science and Technology or Food Process Engineering or Agri. Processing and Food engineering and related disciplines.
- Doctoral degrees in above disciplines are preferred.
- Candidates should have 3-5 Years of experience in ToT, TBI, Food Processing and Marketing preferred.
2. Project Coordinator
- Candidates should have completed a Master degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Food Science and Technology or Food Process Engineering or Agri. Processing and Food Engineering and related disciplines or
- Candidates should have completed B.Tech in the above disciplines with 3 – 5 years of experience.
3. Field Officer
- Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Food Science and Technology or Food Process Engineering or Agri. Processing and Food engineering and related disciplines.
The selection will be based on the:
- Interview (Online)
There is no application fees.
How to Apply for TANUVAS Field Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application form from the official website of TANUVAS www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Candidates should send the soft copy of the completed application on or before 18.07.2020 to Email id [email protected]
Online Interview Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Project Director, Project Coordinator & Field Officer||20/07/2020 at 11:00 A.M.|