Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited has announced the TANGEDCO Field Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/03/2020. Notification is out for 2900 Field Assistant (Trainee) posts in Tamil Nadu. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24/03/2020 to 23/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Field Assistant (Trainee)
Post Date: 19/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 2900
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TANGEDCO Field Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||24/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||23/04/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Canara Bank / Indian Bank / Indian Overseas Bank (Challan payment)||28/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of TANGEDCO Field Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Field Assistant (Trainee)||2900|
- Field Assistant (Trainee): 18,800 – 59,900/- per month.
Age limit (as on 01/07/2019):
|Name of the Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, Destitute Widows of all Castes||18 years||35 years|
|MBCs / DCs, BCO, BCM||18 years||32 years|
|Others||18 years||30 years|
- Candidates should be completed ITI (National Trade certificate / National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme.
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
- Physical Test.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||1000 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||500 /-|
How to Apply for TANGEDCO Field Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the TANGEDCO Website
- Online registration starts from 24/03/2020 to 23/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the scanned image of their photograph, signature and Thumb impression in jpeg format only.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.