Tamilnadu Police Shorthand Bureau, SBCID has announced the Junior Reporter Recruitment 2020 notification on 01/03/2020. Notification is out for 29 Junior Reporter posts in Chennai. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 31/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Reporter
Post Date: 01/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 29
Important Dates for Tamilnadu Police SBCID Junior Reporter Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||01/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Tamilnadu Police SBCID Junior Reporter Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- Junior Reporter: 36,200 – 1,14,800/- per month.
|S.No.||Category of Candidates||Minimum Age (Should have Completed)||Maximum Age (Should not have Completed)|
|1||SC / ST / SC(A)||18 years||35 years|
|2||BC / BC(M) / MBC / DNC||18 years||32 years|
|3||“Others” (i.e Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs / DNCs, BCs and BCMs)||18 years||30 years|
|4||For Service Candidates||Must not have completed the age of 45 years. No Upper age Limit for SC / ST Candidates.|
- Candidates must have passed +2 with Tamil as one of the Subjects
- Candidates must have passed Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand by Higher Grade / Senior Grade (120 WPM)
- Candidates must have passed Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by Higher Grade / Senior Grade (45 WPM)
- Candidates for appointment as Junior Reporter by transfer Should Possess the Minimum General Education Qualification and should have passed the Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand by the Higher Grade and Typewriting English by Higher Grade.
- Working Knowledge in Tamil Shorthand is Required.
- Candidates Should acquire the Certificate course in Computer on Office Automation Course within Their Probation Period.
- However, the candidate Should Possess Sufficient Working Knowledge of Computer in the day to day Functioning of Office.
The selection will be based on the:
- Skill Test
- Oral Test.
|Skill Test||English Passage Dictation (120 Word per Minute) (the is Mandatory for all Candidates)||5 Mins||80|
|Tamil Passage Dictation (90 Words per Minute) (this is Optional, Those Who have Passed in Tamil Shorthand can write this||3 Mins||10|
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Tamilnadu Police SBCID Junior Reporter Recruitment:
Candidates send the application along with self-attested photocopies of all the relevant certificates to the following address:
The Chairman, Selection Committee, Police Shorthand Bureau, HQ, 2nd Floor, Old Coastal Security Group Building, DGP Office Complex, Mylapore, Chennai - 600004