South Zone Cultural Centre has announced the SZCC Programme Executive Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/12/2019. Notification is out for 08 posts such as Programme Executive, Assistant Programme Executive, Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Assistant. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address before 17/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Programme Executive, Assistant Programme Executive, Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Assistant
Post Date: 18/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for SZCC Programme Executive Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||17/01/2020|
Vacancy Details SZCC Programme Executive Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Assistant Programme Executive||02|
|3||Junior Hindi Translator||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Assistant Programme Executive||25500|
|3||Junior Hindi Translator||35400|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Programme Executive||18 to 30 years|
|2||Assistant Programme Executive||18 to 25 years|
|3||Junior Hindi Translator||18 to 30 years|
|4||Junior Assistant||18 to 25 years|
1. Programme Executive:
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Candidate should have a minimum 5 years of working experience in cultural field with Central Government / State Governments or their autonomous bodies / Universities OR reputed cultural organizations.
2. Assistant Programme Executive:
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Candidate should have experience of working in cultural field with Central Government / State Governments or their autonomous bodies / Universities OR reputed cultural organisations.
- Candidate should have a knowledge and fluency in written and spoken Hindi and English languages.
3. Junior Hindi Translator:
Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University with Hindi as main subject.
4. Junior Assistant:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2 from any recognized Board / University.
- Typist speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi or bilingual on computer
- Proficiency in computer operation, noting and drafting.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates pay through demand draft in favour of Director, South Zone Cultural Centre, Thanjavur payable at Thanjavur.
|1||General / OBC||100/-|
|2||SC / ST / Female||Nil|
How to Apply for SZCC Programme Executive Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website and send it the given address:
The Director, SZCC, Dakshini, Medical College Road, Thanjavur - 613004 Tamil Nadu.