Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy has announced the SVPNPA Private Secretary Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 02 Private Secretary posts in Hyderabad. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 02/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Private Secretary
Post Date: 17/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for SVPNPA Private Secretary Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||17/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||02/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of SVPNPA Private Secretary Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Private Secretary: Level – 7 in the Pay Matrix.
The upper age limit is 56 years.
Officers holding the post of Stenographer under the Central Government:
- Holding analogous post regularly in the parent cadre or department in Level-7 in the Pay Matrix; or
- Stenographers Grade-I with 05 years regular service in level-6 in the Pay Matrix, rendered after appointment thereto regularly or equivalent in the parent cadre or department.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for SVPNPA Private Secretary Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates can download the application form from an official website: www.svpnpa.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application form, attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years and details of Major and Minor Penalties for the last 10 years to the following address:
S.V.P. National Police Academy, Hyderabad - 500052