Survey of India has released the Motor Driver Cum Mechanic Recruitment 2020 notification on 25/02/2020. Notification is out for 14 Motor Driver Cum Mechanic posts in all over India. Eligible candidates send the application before 31/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Motor Driver Cum Mechanic
Post Date: 25/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 14
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Survey of India Motor Driver Cum Mechanic Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||25/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Survey of India Motor Driver Cum Mechanic Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Motor Driver Cum Mechanic||14|
- Motor Driver Cum Mechanic: 19,900 to 63,200/- Per Month
|S.No.||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||General||18 to 27 years|
|2||OBC||18 to 30 years|
|3||SC / ST||18 to 32 years|
- Candidates should be 10th pass.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Hindi / English.
- Candidates should possess a valid driving license for both heavy and light vehicles. The license should also be valid for hilly areas and it must not have any adverse entries.
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of the general procedures of daily, weekly and other types of maintenances of the vehicles.
- He should be capable of locating defects and repairing the defects of the various components of Petrol/diesel engines, lighting systems, suspension and steering systems, mechanical transmission systems and hydraulic brake systems of Motor transport vehicles and should have knowledge of various lubricants and their specific uses.
- Candidates should have adequate knowledge of the works of fitter and should be well conversant with the duties of a Motor Mechanic.
- Candidates should have 01 year experience of working as a Motor Mechanic in any repair workshop / Garage.
- Candidates should possess a Certificate / Diploma in automobile trade from any recognized institution.
The selection will be based on the Practical / Skill Test.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Survey of India Motor Driver Cum Mechanic Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.surveyofindia.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application form with one self-addressed 10X22 cm size envelope duly affixed worth Rs. 22/- Postal Stamp on it.
- Candidates also send the attested photocopies of Educational qualification, valid Driving License, Caste certificate, Date of Birth certificate in support, photocopies of experience certificate of Motor Driving. Vehicle repairing work and certificate / diploma of Automobile trade to the following address:
Post Box No. 37 Survey Of India, Hathibarkala Estate, Dehradun 248001