Supreme Court of India has released the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Junior Court Assistant Posts notification on 18/06/2022. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up approximately 210 Court Assistant (Junior Translator) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/06/2022 to 10/07/2022. Candidates who wish to apply for the posts are advised to go through the eligibility details given below.
NLC Recruitment 2022: Additional Chief Manager, Chief Manager, Deputy Manager Posts, Salary 260000 – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Junior Court Assistant
Post Date: 18/06/2022
No of Vacancies: 210
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Junior Court Assistant Posts
Candidates can refer to the below table and apply online on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying.
|Start Date to Apply Online||18/06/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Application||10/07/2022|
Vacancy Details of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Junior Court Assistant Posts
Interested candidates can check the vacancies in the below table. The category-wise vacancy distribution is provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Court Assistant||210|
Candidates selected for the appointment will receive the salary mentioned in the below table. Allowances as admissible under the Rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Court Assistant||35400 (Basic Pay)|
The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2022):
A candidate applying for the post of Junior Court Assistant post must have attained the following age limit. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Court Assistant||18 to 30 years|
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer.
- Knowledge of Computer operation.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test
- Typing Speed Test on Computer
- Descriptive Test
Candidates must pay the application fee Online. Category wise online application fee is given below.
- UR / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH / EXS / FF :250/-
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Junior Court Assistant Posts
- Apply online by visiting the Supreme Court website: www.main.sci.gov.in
- Online registration starts on 18/06/2022.
- Click on ->”Recruitment” ->Apply Online.
- Click on the apply online button next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Fill in the online form with the correct details.
- Verify the given details once before submission.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application for further requirements.
Important Links for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Junior Court Assistant Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 18/06/2022)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.