Supreme Court of India has released the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Court Assistant (Junior Translator) Posts notification on 17/04/2022. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up approximately 25 Court Assistant (Junior Translator) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/04/2022 to 14/05/2022. Candidates who wish to apply for the posts are advised to go through the eligibility details given below.
Name of the Post: Court Assistant (Junior Translator)
Post Date: 17/04/2022
No of Vacancies: 25
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Court Assistant (Junior Translator) Posts
Candidates can refer to the below table and apply online on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying.
|Start Date to Apply Online||18/04/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Application||14/05/2022|
Vacancy Details of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Court Assistant (Junior Translator) Posts
Interested candidates can check the vacancies in the below table. The category wise vacancy distribution is provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
Candidates selected for the appointment will receive the salary mentioned in the below table. Allowances as admissible under the Rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Court Assistant (Junior Translator)||44900|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
A candidate applying for the post of Court Assistant (Junior Translator) post must have attained the following age limit. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Court Assistant (Junior Translator)||32 years|
- Candidates must possess a Graduate Degree with English and the respective vernacular language as subjects, with two years of experience in translation work from English to the respective vernacular language and vice-versa in government or reputed public institutions can apply for these posts.
- Proficiency in computer operations and knowledge of relevant office packages like word processing in English and the respective vernacular languages is a must.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
Applicable as per rules.
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Court Assistant (Junior Translator) Posts
- Apply online by visiting the Supreme Court website: www.main.sci.gov.in
- Online registration starts on 18/04/2022.
- Click on ->”Recruitment” ->Apply Online.
- Click on the apply online button next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Fill in the online form with the correct details.
- Verify the given details once before submission.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application for further requirements.
Important Links for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Court Assistant (Junior Translator) Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 18/04/2022)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|