Supreme Court of India has announced the Supreme Court India Building Supervisor Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/08/2020. Notification is out for 08 (Indian Nationals) vacancies. Eligible candidates send the application on or before 29/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Building Supervisor
Post Date: 10/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 08
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Supreme Court India Building Supervisor Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||08/08/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||29/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of the Supreme Court India Building Supervisor Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (01/08/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Building Supervisor||30 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Degree from a recognized University and Diploma in sanitation or Public Hygiene from a recognized Institute OR
- Candidates should have a National Trade Certificate as Health Sanitary Inspector form a recognized Institute.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in supervision of Office Building or
- Candidates should be a Bachelor of Hotel Management from a recognized Institute, with 3 years of experience in supervision of prestigious Hotel / Office building.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Supreme Court India Building Supervisor Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website www.sci.gov.in.
- Candidates send the filled application form to the following address by speed post or courier.
- The postal cover containing the application should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of Building Supervisor“.
- Applications should reach the venue on or before 29/08/2020.
To Register (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001.