Software Technology Parks of India has announced the STPI Member Technical Staff Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/02/2020. Notification is out for 11 Member Technical Staff posts in New Delhi. The posts are on contract basis for a period of 03 years which is likely to be regularized / extended / terminated depending upon the performance of the candidate during the contract period. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/02/2020 to 15/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Member Technical Staff
Post Date: 17/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 11
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for STPI Member Technical Staff Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||15/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/03/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application||30/03/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application from the remote area||09/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of STPI Member Technical Staff Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||UR||EWS||OBC||SC|
|1||Member Technical Staff||04||01||03||03|
- Member Technical Staff: 56100-177500/- per month.
The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates should be completed Bachelors degree in Engineering / Technology with 1stclass in Electronics / Electricals / Electronics & Communications / Telecommunications / Computer Science / Information Technology or Masters in Computer Applications with 1st class or M. Sc. with 1stclass in Physics / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science / Electronics / Applied Electronics / Information Technology with 02 years experience. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in Tech. / Engineering with 1st class in Electronics / Electricals / Electronics & Communications / Telecommunications / Computer Science with one (1) year experience. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed Ph.D. in Science / Engineering in any of the above-mentioned disciplines /inter-disciplines along with qualification mentioned at (a) or (b) above or having any of the above qualifications mentioned at (a) or (b) above followed by MBA / Degree in Law.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates should pay 500/- through Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of “Software Technology Parks of India”, payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply for STPI Member Technical Staff Recruitment
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the STPI website: www.stpi.in
- Online registration starts from 15/02/2020 to 15/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates send the print out of the online application form to the following address:
Software Technology Parks of India, Plate-B, 1st Floor, Office Block-1, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023