Software Technology Parks of India has released the STPI Head of CoE Recruitment 2019 notification on 11/11/2019. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 11/11/2019 to 01/12/2019. The vacancy is proposed to be filled-up purely on contract basis for a period of three years. The appointment shall come to end on the expiry of the contract period.
Name of the Post: Head of CoE / Chief Operating Officer
Post Date: 11/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Mohali, Pune, Bengaluru
Important Dates for STPI Head of CoE Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/11/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||01/12/2019|
- The HoC / COO in consultation with the CEO and STPI Jurisdictional Director / OIC of the respective Centre of Excellence (CoE) shall develop vision, strategy and business model to achieve the objectives of the domain-specific CoE being established by STPI and implemented by AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES.
- The HoC / COO will closely work with the CEO and STPI Jurisdictional Director / OIC of the respective CoE and report to the CEO for implementation of strategy, review and plan for continuous improvement.
- The HoC / COO will be required:
- To give direction to the CoE primarily towards establishing the CoE as a key player in domain-centric incubation / acceleration which includes a strategy to scale, outreach activities, measure impacts, collaborate with the start-up / entrepreneur ecosystem, etc.
- To provide overall strategic guidance; plan, organize, manage operations, marketing; framing procedures, guidelines, best practices, etc. for co-ordination, consolidation, synergy and success of CoE & incubated start-ups.
- To develop and deploy a process for start-up recruitment including marketing campaigns, awareness drives, outreach programs, hackathons / makathons, open challenges, etc.
- To identify and attract suitable start-ups / entrepreneurs.
- To nurture and facilitate the growth of start-up and help them become successful.
- To encourage start-up ventures to innovate, promote the culture of innovation, help them in converting ideas into products / IPs & commercialization, create significant value for start-ups, investors and incubators.
- To build, cultivate and strengthen collaborative relationships with Govt, academia, other incubators, mentors, venture capitalists, angel / seed funding institutions and other consultants in India and abroad for investing into the right start-ups, develop a strong cadre of mentors, service providers and other start-up ecosystem players, develop and strengthen the requisite ecosystem of entrepreneurship and Innovation as required for the CoE.
- To organize demo days, seminars, training workshops and create opportunities for start-ups to access investors, industry and potential customers.
- To collaborate and empanel domain-specific vendors, IP firms, legal and statutory compliance vendors for access by start-ups.
- To create a team primarily involved in smooth functioning and efficient management of the CoE operations, performing outreach and other promotional activities with the culture of entrepreneurship, openness, integrity and monitor its functioning.
- To plan & execute activities within the pre-approved quarterly budget including verification & recommendation of release of capex / operating expense, ensure proper implementation and strict monitoring of annual plans, budgets and targets of the CoE.
- To identify and generate additional revenue sources to support CoE’s sustainability.
- To enforce adherence to annual statutory, legal and audit compliances.
Report on progress against the set objectives and business plan to CEO, project stakeholders, and relevant authorities.
- Head of CoE / Chief Operating Officer : 1,25,000/month.
The upper age limit is 45 years.
Candidates should be completed Bachelor in Technology / Engineering (or equivalent degree) or Master in Technology / Engineering / Science from a recognized, accredited and reputed Institute / University.
An MBA part-time / full time from a recognized, accredited and reputed Institute / University.
AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES is looking to hire an individual with impeccable track record with minimum 8 years of overall experience in the IT industry, start-up as co-founder / founder / CxO and / or as an enabler of Start-up, Innovation & entrepreneurship ecosystem by virtue of managing / leading / scaling reputed Innovation & start-up promoting organizations / incubators / accelerators / centres-of-excellence / entrepreneurship development cells / mentoring organization etc.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for STPI Head of CoE Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply through online.
- Online Application is available in the official website.
- Candidate is required to fill the general information for getting the Application number.
- After getting the Application number, candidate shall proceed further for completion of the detailed application, failing which Registration Part-I shall be canceled and the candidate shall not be able to claim his / her candidature.
- Before filing up, the candidate may ensure that scanned copies of all the testimonials (200 KB each), certificate(s) (200KB each), passport size photo (200KB), etc. are readily available with him / her. Make sure all the scanned documents uploaded must be readable.