Software Technology Parks of India has released the STPI Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2019 notification on 11/11/2019. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 11/11/2019 to 01/12/2019. The vacancy is proposed to be filled-up purely on contract basis for a period of three years. The appointment shall come to end on the expiry of the contract period.
Name of the Post: Chief Executive Officer
Post Date: 11/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for STPI Chief Executive Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/11/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||01/12/2019|
- The CEO in consultation with the Board of Directors and Advisory Board develops vision, strategy and business model to achieve the objectives of the Company.
- The CEO will closely work with the Board of Directors and report to the Managing Director / Board of Directors for implementation of strategy, review and plan for continuous improvement.
- The CEO will be required to give direction to the Company primarily towards establishing it as a key player in incubation / acceleration space which includes establishing world-class incubator(s), strategy to build, execute& scale incubation programs, outreach activities, measure impacts, collaborate with the partners / stakeholders of the start-up / entrepreneurial ecosystem, etc.
- The CEO will be required to provide overall strategic guidance, framing procedures, guidelines, best practices, etc. for co-ordination, consolidation, synergy, and success of incubator(s) & incubated start-ups.
- The CEO will be responsible to identify and attract suitable start-ups & entrepreneurs.
- The CEO will act as the “Chief Experimenter” and encourage start-up ventures to innovate, promote the culture of innovation, help them in converting ideas into products / IPs & commercialization, create significant value for start-ups, investors & incubator.
- The CEO will be required to facilitate the growth of start-ups and help them become successful.
- The CEO will be required to liaison, develop and strengthen relationships with Govt, academia, other incubators, venture capitalists, angel / seed funding institutions in India and abroad for investing into the right start-ups, develop a strong cadre of mentors, service providers and other start-up ecosystem players as required.
- The CEO will be required to spearhead senior level, strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
- The CEO must be an evangelist for the incubator in all forums and responsible to represent the company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events, and public meetings.
- The CEO will be responsible to create a team primarily involved in managing the project operations and investments, performing outreach and other promotional activities with the culture of entrepreneurship, openness, and integrity and monitor its functioning.
- The CEO will be responsible to plan & execute activities within the pre-approved quarterly budget including verification & recommendation of the release of capex / operating expense, ensure proper implementation and strict monitoring of annual plans, budgets, and targets.
- The CEO will be responsible to direct the Finance team to prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors with regard to investment risk and return.
- The CEO will be responsible for the Financial Statements of the Company and other compliance.
- The CEO will be responsible to present the company’s progress and discuss the future plans in the Board meeting held on a periodic basis.
- The CEO must be visionary to make the Company self-sustainable.
- Chief Executive Officer: 1,75,000/month.
The upper age limit is 60 years.
Candidates should be completed Bachelor in Technology / Engineering (or equivalent degree) or Master in Technology / Engineering / Science from a recognized, accredited and reputed Institute / University.
An MBA part time / full time from a recognized, accredited and reputed institute / university.
An individual with impeccable track record with minimum 12 years of overall experience in the IT industry, Start-up (as founder / co-founder / Managing Director / Chairman / CxO) and / or an enabler of Start-up, Innovation & entrepreneurship ecosystem by virtue of managing / leading reputed innovation &start-up promoting organizations / incubators / accelerators / centers-of-excellence / entrepreneurship development cells / mentoring organization etc or its flagship programmers.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for STPI Chief Executive Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply through online.
- Online Application is available in the official website.
- Candidate is required to fill the general information for getting the Application number.
- After getting the Application number, candidate shall proceed further for completion of the detailed application, failing which Registration Part-I shall be canceled and the candidate shall not be able to claim his / her candidature.
- Before filing up, the candidate may ensure that scanned copies of all the testimonials (200 KB each), certificate(s) (200KB each), passport size photo (200KB), etc. are readily available with him / her. Make sure all the scanned documents uploaded must be readable.