Software Technology Parks of India has announced the STPI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/02/2020. Notification is out for 02 posts such as Assistant Manager-Finance and Assistant Manager – Strategy & Operations in Bengaluru. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 04/03/2020 in Bengaluru. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post is initially for 03 years which may be extended further, based upon the performance of the candidate and on mutual consent.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
Post Date: 01/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for STPI Assistant Manager Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of STPI Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Manager – Finance||01|
|2||Assistant Manager – Strategy & Operations||01|
- Assistant Manager: 60,000/-to 80,000/-per month
The upper age limit is 35 years
1. Assistant Manager-Finance:
- Candidates should be completed Postgraduate degree in Commerce.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 8 years of experience in project handling, finance and accounts, market outreach, coordination, consolidation.
2. Assistant Manager – Strategy & Operations:
- Candidates should be completed Graduation Degree in any discipline.
- Candidates should have a minimum 04 years of experience in incubation management, IP commercialization, Coordination and execution of incubation programs, Business development or strategic advisor to businesses / Incubators, associate marketing and development of the business / technology Incubator.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of STPI Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should bring the application on a plain paper along with duly signed latest resume and 2 nos. of passport size photo.
- Self-attested copies of certificates in regard to age, qualification, experience and photo identification documents issued by any Govt. Authority (e.g. Pan Card, Passport, Election Photo Identity Card, Aaadhar Card etc. to the following venue:
STPI-HQ, Office Block 1, First Floor, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Assistant Manager||04/03/2020 at 10.30 A.M|