State Health Society Bihar has announced the Community Health Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 25/12/2019. Notification is out for 300 Community Health Officer post. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25/12/2019 to 10/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer
Post Date: 25/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 300
Important Dates for State Health Society Bihar Community Health Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||25/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of State Health Society Bihar Community Health Officer Recruitment:
|Category Name||No. of Posts|
- Community Health Officer: 10,000 per month for six months stipend. CHO is approximate: 25,000 incentive as a maximum of 15,000 /- month
The age limit should be between 21 to 42 years.
- Working regular Ayurvedic / Homeopathic / Unani doctor under Govt. of Bihar or,
- Working contractual Ayurvedic / Homeopathic/Unani doctor under NHM / Govt. of Bihar or, Fresh Ayurvedic / Flomeopathic / Unani doctor.
- Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) / Bachelor in Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS) / Bachelor in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS).
- Candidates should have Permanent registration in State Council of Ayurvedic and Unani Medicine, Bihar, Patna and for Homeopathic doctors, Bihar State Homeopathic Board, Bihar, Patna.
The selection will be based on the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Candidates pay through online.
|1||UR/ BC/ MBC / EWS||500/-|
|2||SC / ST of Bihar domicile Female & Divine Body candidates||250/-|
How to Apply for State Health Society Bihar Community Health Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates shall have to produce original certificates with self-attested copies regarding following:
- Date of Birth (Matriculation Certificate)
- Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) / Bachelor in Unani Medicine and Surgery(BUMS) / Bachelor in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) from recognized University / Institution.
- Candidates should have Permanent registration in State Council of Ayurvedic and Unani Medicine, Bihar, Patna and State Homeopathic Board, Bihar for Homeopathic Doctors.
- Caste Certificate, if claiming under reserved category.
- Non-creamy Layer certificate, if claiming under BC / MBC
- Reservation benefits will be admissible to Dornicile of Bihar
- In case of candidate claiming under EWS, they will have to produce documents enumerated in General Administration Department notification no. 2622 dated 26/02/2019