State Health Society Bihar has announced the Cold Chain Technician Recruitment 2020 notification on 10/02/2020. Notification is out for 30 Cold Chain Technician posts in Patna. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10/02/2020 to 02/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Cold Chain Technician
Post Date: 10/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 30
Important Dates for State Health Society Bihar Cold Chain Technician Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||10/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||02/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of State Health Society Bihar Cold Chain Technician Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Cold Chain Technician||30|
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
- Cold Chain Technician: 15,000/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020):
|1||Unreserved / EWS||37 years|
|2||Unreserved / EWS (Female)||40 years|
|3||BC / MBC (Male & Female)||40 years|
|4||SC / ST (Male & Female)||42 years|
- Candidates should be completed Matriculation from any recognized board / institute.
- Candidates should be completed MRAC Trade (Refrigerator) in ITI from any Government or Government recognized private training institution.
Experience to keep and repair cold chain equipment in Govt. hospitals.
- Valid driving license of the two-wheeler.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates pay fees through Online.
|1||Gen / OBC / EWS / BC / MBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST (Bihar Domicile)||250/-|
How to Apply for State Health Society Bihar Cold Chain Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the State Health Society Bihar website: www.statehealthsocietybihar.org
- Online registration starts from 10/02/2020 to 02/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.