State Health Society Bihar has announced the ANM Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/03/2020. Notification is out for 865 Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery posts in Bihar. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09/03/2020 to 30/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery
Post Date: 05/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 865
Important Dates for State Health Society Bihar ANM Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||09/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of State Health Society Bihar ANM Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Unit / Office||No. of Posts|
|1||Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery||865|
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery: 11,500/- per month.
The upper age limit is 37 years Male and 40 years for Female.
- Candidates should be completed a Diploma (02 years full time) in Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) training course from a recognized ANM Training institute.
- Registration of candidates from the “Bihar Nurses Registration Council” shall also be necessary.
The selection will be based on the:
- Computer Based Test
Candidates pay through Online.
|1||General / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / Divyang of Bihar and Female||250/-|
How to Apply for State Health Society Bihar ANM Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the State Health Society Bihar website: www.statehealthsocietybihar.org
- Online registration starts from 09/03/2020 to 30/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.