Sikkim Public Service Commission has announced the SPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 10/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Scientific Officer on a temporary regular basis in the Level -15of the Pay Matrix under Health and Family Welfare Department. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10/02/2020 to 14/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Scientific Officer
Post Date: 11/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for SPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||10/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of SPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Scientific Officer||01 (UR)|
- Scientific Officer: Level -15 of the Pay Matrix.
The age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Candidates should be completed Master of Pharmacy / M. Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
- Candidates should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
All candidates should pay 150/- through online.
How to Apply for SPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the SPSC website: www.spscskm.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 10/02/2020 to 14/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.