Southern Railway has released the Southern Railway Recruitment 2021: Medical Practitioners Posts notification on 14/05/2021. Notification is out for 50 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can send the application on or before 21/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Practitioner
Post Date: 14/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 50
Important Dates for Southern Railway Recruitment 2021: Medical Practitioners Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||14/05/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||21/05/2021|
|Date of Online / Phone Call Interview||26/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of Southern Railway Recruitment 2021: Medical Practitioners Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Medical Practitioner GDMO||50|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Medical Practitioner||53 years|
1. Contract Medical Practitioner
- Candidates should have completed M.B.B.S. and must be registered with Indian Medical Council with one year experience in reputed hospital.
The selection will be based on
- Interview (Online)
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2021: Medical Practitioners Posts
- Download the application from the official website sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Interested retired Govt Medical Officers may send their scanned copy of the application along with required documents to the email id [email protected] latest by 21/05/2021 till 06.00 p.m.