Southern Railway has released the Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Medical Practitioners Posts notification. Notification is out for 33 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06/11/2020 to 10/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Hospital Attendant, Medical Practitioner
Post Date: 06/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 33
Place: Palakkad, Shoranur
Important Dates for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Medical Practitioners Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||06/11/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/11/2020|
|Date of Interview||13/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Medical Practitioners Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Applicable as per Railway norms.
1. Contract Medical Practitioner
Candidates should have completed M.B.B.S. and must be registered with Indian Medical Council with two years of experience.
2. Hospital Attendant
- Candidates should have passed 10th Standard.
- Candidates should have cooking experience.
The selection will be based on
- Interview (Online)
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Medical Practitioners Posts
- Interested and eligible candidates should fill the application via online google form.
- Candidates must visit the google form link given below and apply for the post
- Registration ends on 10/11/2020.