Southern Railway has released the Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Engineer Posts notification. Notification is out for 199 Engineer, Personnel and Other Vacancies. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 30/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Engineer, Personnel and Other
Post Date: 07/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 199
Important Dates for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Engineer Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||07/11/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Engineer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|5||S & T||12|
Appliable as per Southern Railway rules
The upper age limit must be 65 years.
Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Engineer Posts
- Interested and eligible candidates download the application at sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates should send the duly filled in application form with self-attested copies of all the required documents to the given address.
- Registration ends on 30/11/2020.
Divisional Personnel Offiers (Concerned Cadre Section) / Southern Railway / TPJ Division
- Two copies of Passport size photo
- Copy of savings bank account pass book
- Copy of last Pay Slip
- Pension Payment Order
- Copy of Service Certificate