Southern Railway has announced the Nursing Superintendent Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/04/2020. Notification is out for 197 posts such as Nursing Superintendent, Physiotherapist, Dietician, Haemodialysis Technician, Skilled Electronic Technician, Hospital Attendant / House Keeping Assistants (Medical), Lab Assistant Gr.II & Radiographer Railway Hospital, Perambur, Chennai. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15/04/2020 to 22/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Nursing Superintendent, Physiotherapist, Dietician, Haemodialysis Technician, Skilled Electronic Technician, Hospital Attendant / House Keeping Assistants, Lab Assistant & Radiographer
Post Date: 17/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 197
Important Dates for Southern Railway Nursing Superintendent Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||15/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||22/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Southern Railway Nursing Superintendent Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|5||Skilled Electronic Technician||02|
|6||Hospital Attendant / House Keeping Assistants (Medical)||68 (including 20 Females)|
|7||Lab Assistant Gr.II||04|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|5||Skilled Electronic Technician||29,200/-|
|6||Hospital Attendant / House Keeping Assistants (Medical)||18,000/-|
|7||Lab Assistant Gr.II||21,700/-|
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2020):
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Nursing Superintendent||20 to 40 years|
|2||Physiotherapist||18 to 33 years|
|3||Dietician||18 to 33 years|
|4||Haemodialysis Technician||20 to 33 years|
|5||Skilled Electronic Technician||18 to 33 years|
|6||Hospital Attendant / House Keeping Assistants (Medical)||18 to 33 years|
|7||Lab Assistant Gr.II||18 to 33 years|
|8||Radiographer||19 to 33 years|
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
1. Nursing Superintendent:
- Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing).
- Experience / trained in ICU / Dialysis Unit / Ventilators is preferable.
Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy and 02 years of practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government / Private Hospital with atleast one hundred beds.
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc (Science) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics (one year course) from a recognized Institution plus 03 months internship training in a hospital. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc Home Science plus M.Sc Home Science (Food and Nutrition) from a recognized institution.
4. Haemodialysis Technician:
Candidates should be completed B.Sc plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) (b) Two years satisfactory in-house Training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Document proof to be uploaded)
5. Skilled Electronic Technician:
Candidates should be completed a Degree in Science with Diploma in Electronics or Biomedical Engineering.
6. Hospital Attendant / House Keeping Assistants (Medical):
- Candidates should be 10th Std passed.
- Experience in ICU / Dialysis Unit is preferable.
7. Lab Assistant Gr.II:
- Candidates should be completed 12th (10+2 stage) in Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) (b) Certificate course in Medical Lab Technology at par with Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) subject to the fulfillment of the course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a university or Technical Board of State Government / Central Government authority;
- The duration of the course is at least 01 year
- During the course the candidate should have done the training on a full-time basis; and
- At the end of the course, there should be a system of examination which has been successful passes by the candidate.
- Candidates should be completed 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography / X-Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology(2 years course) from a recognized institution.
- Candidates should be completed Science graduates with a Diploma in Radiography / X-Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
The selection will be based on:
- Medical Examination
- Teleconference Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Southern Railway Nursing Superintendent Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application is available on the official Southern Railway website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 15/04/2020 to 22/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for Southern Railway Nursing Superintendent Recruitment:
|Nursing Superintendent||Click Here|
|Haemodialysis Technician||Click Here|
|Skilled Electronic Technician||Click Here|
|Hospital Attendant / House Keeping Assistants||Click Here|
|Lab Assistant Gr.II||Click Here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|