Southern Railway has announced the Housekeeping Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 07/04/2020. Notification is out for 600 posts such as Contract Medical Practitioner, Nursing Staff, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Hospital Attendant & Housekeeping Assistant in Southern Railway, Chennai Division on contract basis for a period of maximum 03 months. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Chennai on 15/04/2020, 16/04/2020, 17/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Contract Medical Practitioner, Nursing Staff, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Hospital Attendant & Housekeeping Assistant
Post Date: 09/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 600
Important Dates for Southern Railway Housekeeping Assistant Recruitment:
|Walk-in-Interview Date||15/04/2020, 16/04/2020, 17/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Southern Railway House Keeping Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Contract Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS)||72|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Contract Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS)||75,000|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Contract Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS)||50 years|
|2||Nursing Staff||20 to 40 years|
|3||Lab Assistant||18 to 33 years|
|4||Radiographer||18 to 33 years|
|5||Hospital Attendant||18 to 30 years|
|6||Housekeeping Assistant||18 to 30 years|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
1.Contract Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS):
- Candidates should be completed M.B.B.S. and registered with the Indian Medical Council.
- Two years of experience is desirable.
- Specialization in Anaesthesia / Physician / Intervisitors will be given preference.
2. Nursing Staff:
- Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing).
- Experience / trained in ICU / Dialysis Unit / Ventilators is preferable.
3. Lab Assistant:
Candidates should be completed 12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognized university.
- Candidates should be completed 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography / X-Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology (02 years course) from a recognized institution.
- Candidates should be completed Science Graduates with Diploma in Radiography / X-RayTechnician / Radio-diagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
5. Hospital Attendant:
- Candidates should be 10th Std passed.
- Experience in ICU / Dialysis Unit is preferable.
6. Housekeeping Assistant:
Candidates should be 10th Std passed.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Southern Railway Housekeeping Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application form and following documents to the given venue:
- Date of birth certificate or SSLC / SSE BoardCertificate.
- All Education certificates ( eg SSLC / SSC, HSC, Degree, etc)
- If working NOC from the current employers.
- Experience certificate if any.(The experience certificate should be on the letterhead of the hospital / clinic with clear signature & seal / stamp of the issuing authority).
- Academic / EducationalQualificationforeverycategorymustbefromarecognized Institution / Board (Mark Sheet and Certificate)
- 6 nos of passport size photographs, along with ID proof.
Southern Railway Health Unit, Poonamalle High Road, Egmore, opp. Dina Thanthi office.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Contract Medical Practitioners (Doctors)||15/04/2020 at 11.00 A.M to 03.00 P.M|
|Nursing Staff||16/04/2020 at 11.00 A.M to 03.00 P.M|
|Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Hospital Attendant and House Keeping Assistant||17/04/2020 at 11.00 A.M to 03.00 P.M|