South Western Railway has released the South Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Group C Posts notification. Notification is out for 21 Vacancies (Sports Quota). Eligible candidates can apply from 28/11/2020 to 28/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Group C (Sports Quota)
Post Date: 28/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 21
Important Dates for South Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Group C Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||28/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||28/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of South Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Group C Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|6||Table Tennis (Men)||01|
Applicable as per South Western Railway rules.
The age limit should be 18 to 25 years as on 01/01/2021.
- 12th passed or its equivalent examination along with desired sports achievement from Recognized Institutions. OR
- Matriculation Plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI approved by NCVT / SCVT along with desired sports achievement (Diploma in Engineering is not considered as an alternative higher qualification. Act Apprenticeship / ITI is the only qualification and no other qualification including Diploma in Engineering is accepted as an alternative qualification on the ground of being a higher qualification in the same line of training). The training period for the selected candidates will be as per extant rules. (Authority: Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG) 11/2018/RR-I/51 Dt. 16.01.2019). OR
- 10th Standard along with desired sports achievement (In case, the candidates considered on 10th Standard passed qualification to the post of Skilled Artisan, such sports quota appointees will be directed for training for a period of Three Years.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
No Application Fees
How to Apply for South Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Group C Posts
- Candidates can apply by visiting the official website of South Western Railway: www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in or www.rrchubli.in.
- Fill the application attach all the required documents and submit it on or before 28/12/2020.