South Western Railway has released the South Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Posts notification on 10/12/2020. Notification is out for 1004 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10/12/2020 to 09/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 10/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 1004
Place: Hubli, Bengaluru, Mysuru
Important Dates for South Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||10/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||09/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of South Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi||217|
|5||Central Workshop, Mysuru||43|
Applicable as per South Western Railway (SWR) rules.
The age limit should be 15 to 24 years as on 09/01/2021.
- SC / ST: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
- PwD: 10 years
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issue for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training (NCVT / SCVT).
Note: Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for apprenticeship in response to this notification as they are governed by separate scheme of apprenticeship.
The selection will be based on
- Merit list
Application fees (Non-refundable) – 100/-
How to Apply for South Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official website of South Western Railway: www.rrchubli.in.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- The payment can be made online.
- Print Application form for future reference.