South Eastern Railway has released the South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Medical Practitioners Posts notification. Notification is out for 07 Vacancies on a contact basis. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview on 03/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Practitioners
Post Date: 07/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 07
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Medical Practitioners Posts
|Walk-in-Interview Time||11:00 A.M|
Vacancy Details of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Medical Practitioners Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Contract Medical Practitioners||07|
|S. No||Category of CMP (Contract Medical Practitioners)||Level of Pay|
|2||Specialist 1st year||95,000|
|3||Specialist 2nd year||1,05,000|
The upper age limit should be 53 years as on 01/07/2020.
1. Super specialist
- Candidates should have completed MBBS with MCH / DNB in Plastic Surgery or any other field.
- MBBS with Post Graduate degree / Diploma in the respective field of Speciality or any other Post Graduate degree / Diploma in another specialty.
- Candidates should have completed MBBS.
- Candidates should have completed minimum quality BDS.
The selection will be based on
No Application Fees
How to Apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Medical Practitioners Posts
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of SER: www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Fill the application attach all the required documents and submit at the time of the interview.
- The Interview Venue is given below
Sr.Divl. Personnel Officer, South Eastern Railway, Adra, P.O.Adra, Dist.Purulia, Pin-723121 (West Bengal).