South East Central Railway has announced the Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2020 notification for 432 vacancies at Bilaspur. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/08/2020 to 30/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Stenographer, Fitter, Electrician & other
Post Date: 14/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 432
Important Dates for South East Central Railway Trade Apprentices Recruitment:
|Start date to Submit Online Application||01/08/2020|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||30/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of South East Central Railway Trade Apprentices Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|16||Sheet Metal Worker||10|
Applicable as per rules.
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Trade Apprentices||15 to 24 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 Years|
|3||Ex-serviceman and PWD||10 Years|
- Candidates must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Candidates should have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
There is no application fee.
How to apply for South East Central Railway Trade Apprentices Recruitment:
- Applications must be submitted online only on the web address apprenticeshipindia.org
- Candidates should have a valid email Id and mobile number to apply online for the post.
- After registration Login, fill the application, upload all the required documents and submit the form.
- The candidates will have to upload soft / scanned copy of present passport size colour photograph and scanned signature along with necessary documents pertaining to educational technical qualification.
- If a candidate belongs to SC / ST / OBC community, he should upload recent caste certificate.