South East Central Railway has announced the Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 on 06/04/2020. Notification is out for 103 posts such as Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Dresser, Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician, Dialysis Technician on contract basis for Central Hospital, Bilaspur. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Jaipur on 13/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The engagement is purely on a contractual basis the 03 months only.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Dresser, Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician, Dialysis Technician
Post Date: 08/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 103
Important Dates for South East Central Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of South East Central Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Staff Nurse||20 to 40 years|
|2||Pharmacist||20 to 33 years|
|3||Dresser||18 to 33 years|
|4||Lab Technician||18 to 33 years|
|5||X-Ray Technician||19 to 33 years|
|6||Dialysis Technician||20 to 33 years|
- Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (OR) B.Sc (Nursing).
- Preference will be given to the candidates experienced in managing ICU cases on ventilators or Preference will be given to the candidates experienced in infected/isolated patients
- Candidates should be completed 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR)
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Candidates should be completed Matriculation / Hsc & Certificate Course in Dressing from a recognized institution with at least one year of experience from a reputed Hospital.
4. Lab Technician:
Candidates should be completed B.Sc. with Biochemistry / Micro Biology or equivalent diploma in medical LAB
5. X-Ray Technician:
Candidates should be completed Diploma in Radiography / X-Ray Technician / Science graduates with a Diploma in Radiography / X-Ray Technician.
6. Dialysis Technician:
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc., plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR)
- Two years satisfactory in-house Training / Experience in Haernodialysis work in a reputed institution.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of South East Central Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can send their application along with certificates by email to [email protected]
Central Hospital, South East Central Railway, Bilaspur
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|For All Posts||13/04/2020 at 10.00 A.M|