South East Central Railway has released South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentices Posts notification. Notification is out for 432 vacancies at Bilaspur Division. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/09/2021 to 10/10/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Post Date: 09/09/2021
No of Vacancies: 432
Important Dates for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentices Posts
|Start date to Submit Online Application||11/09/2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||10/10/2021 by (11:59 P.M)|
Vacancy Details of South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentices Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|15||Sheet Metal Worker||05|
|19||Medical Laboratory Technician Pathology||03|
|20||Medical Laboratory Technician Cardiology||02|
|21||Mechanic Medical equipment for hospitals and occupational health centre||01|
|22||Dental Lab technician||02|
|24||Hospital waste management technician||01|
|25||Radiology technician(Med. Lab. Technician)||02|
- Applicable as per rules.
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Trade Apprentices||15 to 24 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 Years|
|3||Ex-serviceman and PWD||10 Years|
- Candidates must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Candidates should have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
- Merit list based on 10th and ITI marks.
- Medical Examination
- Documents Verification
- There is no application fee.
How to apply for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentices Posts
- Applications must be submitted online only on the web address apprenticeshipindia.org
- Candidates should have a valid email Id and mobile number to apply online.
- After registration Login, fill the application, upload all the required documents and submit the form.
- The candidates will have to upload soft / scanned copy of present passport size colour photograph and scanned signature along with necessary documents pertaining to educational technical qualification.
- If a candidate belongs to SC / ST / OBC community, he should upload a recent caste / EWS certificate.