South East Central Railway has released South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: GDMO & Specialist Posts notification. Notification is out for 15 vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates email the application on or before 29/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: GDMO & Specialist
Post Date: 02/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 15
Important Dates for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: GDMO & Specialist Posts
|Start date to Submit Online Application||02/01/2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||29/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: GDMO & Specialist Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||CMP / GDMO||75,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||GDMO & Specialist||53 Years|
|2||Retired Railway Doctors / Government Medical officers of state / Central Government||65 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 Years|
1. CMP / GDMO
- Candidates should have completed MBBS from an Institute recognized by MCI.
- Candidates should have completed MD Anesthesia, MD (Medicine), Chest Physicians, Critical care specialist, Pathologist, Microbiologist.
- Interview (Online)
Note: Date and time will be informed by e-mail / phone.
There is no application fee.
How to apply for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: GDMO & Specialist Posts
- Applications can be downloaded from SERC at www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates should have a valid email Id and mobile number.
- Interested candidates meeting all the eligibility criteria, should send the application to the email ID – [email protected] on or before 29/01/2021.