Railway Recruitment Cell, South Central Railway has released the South Central Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts notification on 30/12/2022. Notification is out for 4103 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/12/2022 to 29/01/2023. The candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility & conditions before applying online for the posts. Check the below content for more details on South Central Railway Recruitment Apprentice posts. Also, the South Central Railway Recruitment 2022 PDF link and the South Central Railway official website link are given on this page.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 30/12/2022
No of Vacancies: 4103
Place: Telangana, AP, Tamil Nadu, MP, Maharashtra, Karnataka
Important Dates for South Central Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Check the online application dates for South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 in the below table to apply for the posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on the mentioned dates. No other means/modes of submission of applications will be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||30/12/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||29/01/2023 (23:59 hrs)|
Vacancy Details of RRC South Central Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
RRC South Central Railway has totally released 4103 Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates can check the vacancy details in the given table. The below table contains the trade name and the number of vacancies. Apprentices will be engaged in various trades.
|S.No||Name of Posts|
|8||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintainance||1||0||1||0||3||5|
|9||Mill Wright Maintainance||3||1||6||2||12||24|
- The selected candidates will be offered a pay scale. The stipend is applicable as per South Central Railway (SCR) rules.
Age limit (as on 30/12/2022):
Candidates must have attained the given age limit as on 30/12/2022 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||15 to 24 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PwD candidates. Check age relaxation below.
- SC / ST: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
- PwD: 10 years
- The candidate must have completed 10th standard or equivalent (min 50%) and must have an ITI certificate.
The selection will be based on
- Merit list
- Document Verification
Candidates should pay a non-refundable fee as given below. Payments must be made online by using a debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc.
|1||UR / OBC (Male)||100/-|
|2||SC / ST / Women / PWD||Nil|
South Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Apply online:
How to Apply for RRC South Central Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official website of South Central Railway: www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click -> Online ACT Apprentice Application Link.
- Click -> Click on Registration.
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill out the application form with relevant and correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Candidates must pay their application fee online.
- Print the Application form for future reference.