South Central Railway has released the Apprentice post recruitment 2019 notification on 09/11/2019. Notification for engagement of 4103 Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1962. Candidates can apply through online from 09/11/2019 to 08/12/2019.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 09/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 4103
Important Dates for South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||09/11/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||08/12/2019|
Vacancy details of South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment:
Name of the Unit:
|S.No.||Name of the Unit|
|1||Carriage Workshop / Lallaguda|
|2||S&T Workshop / Mettuguda|
|3||Diesel Loco Shed / Kazipet|
|4||Electric Loco Shed / Kazipet|
|5||Electric Loco Shed / Lallaguda|
|6||Electrical TRD, Secunderabad|
|7||Electric Maintenance / Lallaguda|
|8||C& W Depot / Secunderabad / Kazipet|
|9||Diesel Loco Shed / Moulali|
|10||MEMU Car Shed / Moulali|
|11||C& W Depot / Kacheguda|
|12||Wagon Workshop / Guntupalli|
|13||Diesel Loco Shed / Vijayawada|
|14||Electric Loco Shed/ Vijayawada|
|15||Electrical TRD, Vijayawada|
|16||Electric Maintenance / Vijayawada|
|17||MEMU Car Shed, Rajahmundry|
|18||C&W Depot / Vijayawada|
|19||CRS / Tirupati|
|20||Diesel Shed / Guntakal|
|21||Diesel Shed / Gooty|
|22||C& W Depot / Guntakal|
|23||C& W Depot / BOXN / Gooty|
|24||C& W Depot / Tirupati|
|25||Electrical TRD, Guntakal|
|26||C& W Depot / Nanded|
|27||C& W Depot / Puma|
The selected candidates will be paid stipend during Apprenticeship at the prescribed rates as per extant instructions.
The age limit should be between 15 to 24 years.
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), Ex-Servicemen||10 years|
Educational Qualification (as on 09/11/2019):
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
and also possess ITI Certificate in the trade notified from the institutes recognized by
- ITI Certificates issued by Institutes affiliated to NCVT/SCVT are compulsory in the
The selection will be based on the merit list which would be prepared to take the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both 10th Class/matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
Candidates apply through online.
|1||General / OBC||100/-|
|2||SC / ST / Female candidates of all communities / PWBD candidates.||Nil|
How to Apply of South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates should submit their applications ONLINE only.
- Candidates are required to upload their good quality and contrast colour photograph, not more than 3 months old, at the space provided in the online Application Form.
- Candidates are required to upload their full signature at the space provided in the online Application Form, which is to be of JPG / JPEG format and the file size should not be more than 1 Mb.
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their ONLINE application. The print out of ONLINE
application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
- Applicants possessing ITI qualification in more than one trade can apply for different
relevant trades by adding the trades to be applied.