Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited has released the SJVN Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts notification on 01/03/2022. Notification is out to fill 60 vacancies (Graduate / Diploma / ITI Apprentice) in Uttarakhand. Candidates who are the domicile of Uttarakhand can only apply. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/03/2022 on or before 31/03/2022. Go through the below content for more details.
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, ITI Apprentice
Post Date: 03/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 60
Important Dates for SJVN Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
Check the online application for the apprentice posts. Candidates who are interested can send the application online on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||01/03/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||31/03/2022|
Vacancy Details of SJVN Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
The table contains the name of the posts and the number of vacancies for that particular post. Check the post-wise vacancy details on the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
Selected candidates will be paid as per Government rules after the appointment. Check the Salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Candidates applying for the Apprentice post must satisfy the following age limit.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||18 years to 30 years|
The age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs candidates.
1. Graduate Apprentices:
- Full time Bachelor degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant branch, from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Human Resource: Graduate with 02 years Full time MBA from Institute/ University recognized by UGC with specialization in HR.
- Finance & Accounts: Graduate with 02 years Full time MBA from Institute / University recognized by UGC with specialization in Finance.
2. Diploma Apprentices:
- Full time Polytechnical diploma in Engineering / Technology in relevant branch, from Institute / University recognized by AICTE / Board of Technical Education of State.
3. ITI Apprentices:
- Candidates should have completed ITI passed from any recognized University / Institute.
The selection will be based on the
- Merit Basis
Candidates can pay the fee online. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered.
|General / OBC||100/-|
|SC / ST / PWD / PAF||NIL|
How to Apply for SJVN Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the SJVN official website. Follow the given steps to apply online.
- Go to the official website of SJVN www.sjvn.nic.in
- Click Careers -> Apply Online.
- Read all instructions given on the website.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated user Id and Password.
- Fill in the Online application form with relevant details.
- Online registration starts from 01/03/2022 to 31/03/2022.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
Important Links for SJVN Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.