Sikkim University has announced the Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Project Fellow post for the “Bio-control of fungal disease of large cardamom (Amomum subulatum)using antagonistic microorganism(s) / botanicals / indigenous traditional knowledge-based formulation”, funded by G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development, Almora, MoEF, Govt. of India. The post is initially for six months but extendable up to the termination of the project. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 07/02/2020 in Sikkim. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Project Fellow
Post Date: 20/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Sikkim University Junior Project Fellow Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of the Sikkim University Junior Project Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Project Fellow||01|
- Junior Project Fellow: 16,000/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in Horticulture / Agriculture / Life Science.
- Experience of working in Large cardamom / plant pathology / molecular biology, etc.
- Experience in organic farming, strong interest and background in field surveying.
- ASRB-NET / CSIR- NET / GATE qualified candidate will be preferred.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details for Sikkim University Junior Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website: www.cus.ac.in
- Candidates may forward an advance copy of the application to Dr. Niladri Bag, Associate Professor (PI) by e-mail: [email protected]
- Candidates appearing for Interview should bring original copies (with Xerox copy) of testimonials, bio-data, publications, etc. along with an application
Department of Horticulture, Sikkim University, 6th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Junior Project Fellow||07/02/2020 at 11.00 A.M.|