State Health Society Bihar has announced the SHSB Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts notification on 11/02/2022. Notification is out for 4050 Vacancies on a contract basis under National Health Mission. Eligible candidates can go through all the eligibility details and apply online from 11/02/2022 to 03/03/2022. Please refer to the below content for more eligibility details. We have also listed the category wise vacancies. Check the given details and apply using the online application link.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
Post Date: 11/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 4050
Important Dates for SHSB Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts
Candidates can apply online for the Community Health Officer post. The online application process will begin on 14th February 2022. Check dates and apply accordingly.
|Start Date of Online Application||11/02/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||03/03/2022|
Vacancy Details of SHSB Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts
State Health Society Bihar is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 4050 Community Health Officer vacancies. Category wise vacancy distribution is listed below.
|Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|Women of Backward Class||104|
The Community Health officer will get remuneration as given below per month + performance based incentive 15,000/- per month. Candidates can check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Community Health Officer||25,000/-|
The upper age limit for the Community Health Officer post as on 01/01/2022 is given below. Candidates can check the age limit and ensure that they satisfy the age criteria before applying for the recruitment. 10 years relaxation in age will be admissible to Divine Body applicant.
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Unreserved / EWS||21 to 42 years|
|UR (Female) / EWS (Female)||21 to 45 years|
|BC / MBC (Male & Female)||21 to 45 years|
|SC / ST (Male & Female)||21 to 47 years|
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) / with Integrated curriculum of Certificate course in Community Health (CCH). OR
- General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) with successful completion of Certificate course in Community Health.
- B.Sc. Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) / with successful completion of Certificate Health.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
- Document Verification
Candidates who successfully complete the Document Verification Process (DVP) will be posted as Community Health Officer (CHO).
Application Fee will be accepted through online mode only. The category wise application fee is listed below. Check and apply accordingly.
- UR / BC / MBC / EWS candidates – 500/-
- SC / ST of Bihar domicile candidates – 250/-
- Female & Divine Body candidates – 250/-
How to Apply for SHSB Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website: www.statehealthsocietybihar.org
- Click the online application link on the home page.
- Online registration will remain open till 03/03/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.