State Health Society Bihar has released the SHSB Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts notification. Notification is out for 2100 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/07/2021 to 29/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer
Post Date: 16/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 2100
Important Dates for SHSB Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||16/07/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||29/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of SHSB Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Women of Backward Class||54|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Community Health Officer||25,000/-|
Age limit (as on 01/07/2021):
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Unreserved / EWS||21 to 42 years|
|Unreserved (Female) / EWS (Female)||21 to 45 years|
|BC / MBC (Male & Female)||21 to 45 years|
|SC / ST (Male & Female)||21 to 47 years|
- Working regular Staff Nurse, GNM / B.Sc. Nursing under Govt. of Bihar or
- Working contractual Staff Nurse / GNM / B.Sc. nursing under NHM / Govt. of Bihar or
- Fresh GNM / B.Sc. Nursing
- General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) / Bachelor of Science in Nursing from any Nursing School or Institution recognised by Indian Nursing Council / Health Department, Govt. of Bihar / Any State Nursing Council and the candidate should be registered with the Nursing council.
The selection will be based on
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification / Screening Process
- UR / BC / MBC / EWS candidates – 500/-
- SC / ST of Bihar domicile candidates – 250/-
- Female & Divine Body candidates – 250/-
How to Apply for SHSB Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the SHSB official site www.statehealthsocietybihar.org
- Click on Register (New Candidate)->Login (Registered User).
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly log in and apply.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, Print the Application for future reference.