State Health Society Bihar has released the SHSB Recruitment 2021: Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Posts notification on 01/07/2021. Notification is out for 8853 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/07/2021 to 21/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM)
Post Date: 01/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 8853
Important Dates for SHSB Recruitment 2021: Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||01/07/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||21/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of SHSB Recruitment 2021: Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Posts
|2||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||665||323|
|3||Most Backward Class (MBC)||1088||597|
|4||Scheduled Class (SC)||995||531|
|5||Backward Class )BC)||606||314|
|6||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||86||20|
|7||Women of Backward Class (WBC)||—||284|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery||11,500/-|
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Unreserved / EWS||37 years|
|Unreserved / EWS (Female)||40 years|
|MBC (Male & Female)||40 years|
|SC / ST (Male & Female)||42 years|
- Candidates should have completed Diploma (2 Years Full Time) in Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) training course from a recognized ANM Training institute to be eligible for SHSB ANM Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates must be registered from the “Bihar Nurses Registration Council” and this is mandatory for all the candidates.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Total Duration|
|General Knowledge||20||20||120 minutes (2 hours)|
- Applicable as per govt norms.
How to Apply for SHSB Recruitment 2021: Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the SHSB official site www.statehealthsocietybihar.org
- Click on Register (New Candidate)->Login (Registered User).
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly log in and apply.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates required to upload scanned copies of required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, Print the Application for future reference.