South Eastern Railway has released the SER Recruitment 2022: Sports Quota Posts notification on 03/01/2022. Notification is out for filling up 21 Vacancies in the sports quota for the year 2021-2022. The online application process begins from 03/01/2022 to 02/02/2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date. Candidates can go through the below content for eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Sports Quota Posts
Post Date: 03/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 21
Important Dates for SER Recruitment 2022: Sports Quota Posts
Check the application dates in the below table to apply for the posts. Eligible candidates can send the application on the mentioned dates.
|Start Date to Submit Application||03/01/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||02/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of SER Recruitment 2022: Sports Quota Posts
Check vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
The selected candidates will be offered a pay scale as given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Sports Quota||5200 – 20200|
Candidates must have attained the given age limit as on 01/01/2022 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below. There is no age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Sports Quota||18 to 25 years|
- Candidates should have Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent or Degree in any discipline or B.Sc from a recognized university.
The selection will be based on
- Sports Trials
- Document Verification
Candidates should pay a non-refundable fee as given below.
- SC / ST / Women / Ex. Servicemen / PwD / candidates belonging to Minority community / EWS – 250/-
- Gen / Others – 500/-
How to Apply for SER Recruitment 2022: Sports Quota Posts
- Download the application by visiting the RRC official site www.rrcser.co.in
- Fill the application form with relevant and correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Attach hard copies of certificates/documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Send the application by post to the given address on or before 02/02/2022.
- Superscribe the post name on the envelope “Application against sports quota recruitment for the year 2021-2022”.
- Take a printout of the submitted application.
The Assistant Personel Officer(Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Bungalow, No. 12A, Garden Reach, kolkata - 700043.