South East Central Railway has released SECR Recruitment 2023: Technician, Assistant Loco Pilot, Junior Engineer Posts notification on 18/07/2023. Notification is out for 1016 ALP/Technicians and Junior Engineer Vacancies against GDCE Quota. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 22/07/2023 to 21/08/2023. The candidates should ensure they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions before applying online for the Technician, Assistant Loco Pilot and Junior Engineer posts. For more details check the below content.
Name of the Post: Technician, Assistant Loco Pilot, Junior Engineer
Post Date: 18/07/2023
No of Vacancies: 1016
Important Dates for SECR Recruitment 2023: Technician, Assistant Loco Pilot, Junior Engineer Posts
Check the online application dates below to apply for the posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on the mentioned dates. No other means/modes of submission of applications will be accepted.
|Start date to Apply Online||22/07/2023|
|Last date to Apply Online||21/08/2023|
Vacancy Details of SECR Recruitment 2023: Technician, Assistant Loco Pilot, Junior Engineer Posts
Candidates can check the vacancy details in the given table. The below table contains the Post name and the number of vacancies. Candidates will be engaged in the following post. Download the notification pdf using the given links.
|1||Assistant Loco Pilot||820|
Selected candidates will be given a monthly salary as per Government Rules.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2024):
Candidates must satisfy the given age limit as on 01/01/2024 to be eligible for the Assistant Loco Pilot / Technician / Junior Engineer posts. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Loco Pilot / Technician / Junior Engineer||18 to 42 Years|
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC candidates. Check Age Relaxation below.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||47 Years|
1. Assistant Loco Pilot
- Candidates must have passed 10th and ITI in specified trades OR Diploma in a relevant discipline.
- Candidates must have passed 10th and ITI in specified trades. OR
- Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the trades mentioned above.
3. Junior Engineer
- Candidates must have completed Diploma in a relevant discipline.
The selection will be done through the following stages
- Online Exam
Applicable as per Government Rules.
How to Apply for SECR Recruitment 2023: Technician, Assistant Loco Pilot, Junior Engineer Posts
- Apply online through the official website www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click here for filling the application of GDCE Notification -> Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify the given details.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print the Application form for future reference.