South East Central Railway has released the SECR Recruitment 2022: Sports Quota Posts notification on 19/02/2022. Notification is out for filling up 21 Vacancies in the sports quota for the year 2021-2022. The online application process begins from 19/02/2022 to 05/03/2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date. Candidates can go through the below content for eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Sports Quota Posts
Post Date: 19/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 21
Important Dates for SECR Recruitment 2021: Sports Quota Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the posts. Eligible candidates can send the application on the mentioned dates.
|Start Date to Submit Application||19/02/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||05/03/2022|
Vacancy Details of SECR Recruitment 2021: Sports Quota Posts
Check vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Pay Scale will be applicable as per Government rules.
Candidates must have attained the given age limit as on 01/07/2022 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Sports Quota||18 to 25 years|
1. For Post in Level 2 & 3
- Candidates should have Passed 12th for non-technical posts and 10th for technical posts.
2. For Post in Level 4 & 5
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
The selection will be based on
- Document Verification
Candidates should pay a non-refundable fee as given below.
- SC / ST / Women / Ex. Servicemen / PwD / candidates belonging to Minority community / EWS – 250/-
- Gen / Others – 500/-
How to Apply for SECR Recruitment 2021: Sports Quota Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the RRC official site secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click Recruitment ->RRC Bilaspur ->Sports Quota 2021 – 2022.
- Candidates must apply using the active email id and mobile number.
- Fill in the application form with relevant and correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload scanned copies of certificates/documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the submitted application.